SUNY Sullivan maintains an open admissions policy. While graduation from a New York-recognized high school, or equivalent, is required for graduation from SUNY Sullivan, graduation from high school is not an admission requirement.
Students who have graduated, or are expecting to graduate from high school, must request an official transcript to be sent to by their high school guidance office.
Students who have earned a GED (General Equivalency Diploma) must send a copy of the GED and test scores to
Students who have not earned a high school diploma or GED can enroll as a student in the 24 Credit Hour High School Equivalency Program.
Transfer students who wish to transfer credits from another college should request an official college transcript to be sent to