Accessing Your Account
You can retrieve your Brightspace username and password and access Brightspace by following the instructions on our Student Accounts page. Your courses will become available in Brightspace one week prior to the beginning of the semester.
All students registered at SUNY Sullivan have access to the Student Resources course in Brightspace. The Student Resources contains information pertinent to your success at SUNY Sullivan. The Student Resources course provides a means for you to ask questions about Brightspace and how it works.
If you do not see Student Resources on your homepage in Brightspace, please contact Shirley Sinacore at email@example.com
to gain access.
- Personal profile - Create a personal profile to develop meaningful connections with others in your courses.
- Navigation - Develop comfort navigating the common elements of the Brightspace learning environment.
- Notifications - Control how you receive information about course activity by editing your notification preferences.
- Content - Vies and review course materials using the Content tool.
- Discussions - Share thoughts and comments on course topics using the Discussions tool.
- Quizzes - Access a course's quizzes or tests using the Quizzes tool.
- Assignments - Submit course assignments using the Dropbox tool.